ADM Commitment To Privacy & GDPR
Your privacy is important to ADM Leisurewear Ltd. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice to explain our on-line information practices.
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation and has been valid since 25th May 2018. GDPR replaces the previous Data Protection Act.
ADM Leisurewear Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Please be assured that any information collected when identifying you when using the above websites, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ADM Leisurewear Ltd may change this policy from time to time and would therefore recommend that you check for any updates and that you understand any changes made.
What Information Does ADM Leisurewear Ltd Collect
ADM may collect the following information from users of the websites listed above
- Your Name
- Any club/organisation details referenced with you
- Contact information such as email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as preferences, postcode and house number
- Information that is relevant to future offers
- Permission to send you emails from the sites listed above.
The Way ADM Use Information
ADM require the information to better understand your requirements and improve the service offered by ADM Leisurewear Ltd and its staff. ADM may use the information collected specifically for such reasons as listed below
- Internal record keeping
- Provide information to customers relating to specific products and services
- Promotional emails may be sent periodically about information you may find interesting, new products or specific promotional offers. This will be done via the email provided by yourself and you would be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Based on the information received we may wish to contact you for purposes of market research that may help ADM improve the overall user experience including changes to the website.
ADM Leisurewear Ltd are committed to safeguarding your information and ensuring that it is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, ADM have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Any information collected on this website is used by ADM only and will never be passed on to a third party for advertising or any other purposes without your explicit permission. ADM will only provide you with promotional information on 3rd parties that maybe of interest if you have previously agreed to receive such information.
How To Take Control Of Your Personal Information
You may wish to restrict the information that you provide or change the personal information provided.
If you do not wish your information to be used for marketing purposes outlined above then you will have the option to opt-out by clicking the box when requested when filling in the form online.
If you have previously agreed to allow ADM to use your personal information as outlined above but have now changed your mind you can remove the information by
- Email [email protected]
- Login in to your online account and request the changes required
If your information is not correct or there have been changes to your information provided you can make changes by
- Email [email protected]
- Login into your online account and request the changes required
ADM Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on our web sites from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can help a web site recognize a previous visitor and remember any preferences that may have been set during earlier visits.
Cookies can securely store a user’s profile, personalise your use of our services and help ADM Leisurewear Ltd understand the types of resources users of the websites are interested in. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent acceptance of cookies.
Cookies Used By ADM Leisurewear Ltd
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us on-line in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How To Contact ADM Leisurewear Ltd
ADM Leisurewear Ltd